Saturday, August 3, 2013

Thee

How time flies really fast. Rasanya macam baru sekejap je raya tahun lepas dan sekarang nak beraya lagi. Banyak juga la episod-episod gembira duka dan lara yang dihadapi. 

Macam tak percaya I've been through all this thing. First time. Yes everything has their first time moment. And everything happen for a reason. Hopefully the reason behind this is big enough.

When someone else's happiness is your happiness, that is love -Lana Del Ray-

Please be happy walaupun kawan dengan saya membuatkan awak tak berapa happy. Furthermore, I only know how to 'emosi' and break your heart.

Walaupun saya pernah penat kawan dengan awak, that does not mean that I hate you. Sometimes we can't have everything in our life. And sometimes I dont understand my heart either.

I have this sixth sense kadang-kadang. Mostly betul. You dont need to hide from me.

If you want me to be your friend, please know that I still have to struggle for 'you know what it is'. 

Kadang tu saya berharap awak benci saya supaya saya boleh pergi jauh dari awak. Supaya saya tak kacau awak lagi, dan supaya everything back to normal.

Mungkin saya yang bongoks tak dapat membezakan apa itu cinta dan persahabatan. I'm trying to know it slowly.

Awak tak perlu menjaga hati saya sangat. Saya memang perlukan kebencian dari awak. Saya emo teruk-teruk so that awak bencikan saya.

Saya tak pernah bosan dengan awak, kalau bosan takde la saya buat macam-macam kan?

This is the first give up in my life. Tears are coming down, I cant continue to write. 

Love you forever, dear friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment