Thursday, April 11, 2013

What I love

I do love to watch Grey's anatomy. Walaupun sedikit loqlaq orang Kedah kata, tapi just forget about the bad side. Takda la berilmiah sangat tapi okay la setanding dengan Team Medical Dragon (which I haven't watch it yet).

Among all the phrases that they said, I love this one :

Don't you dare die, I am not finished loving you. -Season 4, episode 16-

Well well..

Unfortunately, they couldn't make it together. sobss :( emotional puler. Now I am on season 5. Tak sabar nak habiskan. Season  9 tengah on air sekarang.

Oh Finding Nemo pun best jugak. Baru je tengok. I memang suka cartoons. weeheee :D Dory tu lawak la. Dah la ada short-term memory lost. Pastu sangat positif dan suka nyanyi. Just keep swimming... just keep swimming.. lawak la dia. Part yang nak mintak tolong pastu ada whale, dia cakap  I think I should speak whale. kekekeke lawak btoi.


Hey Dory, you are so funny.

I can't wait for Despicable Me 2. A toy.. a toy.. 

Oh, I terpaksa tukar tiket balik. Hoho shooo sad cause it is not cheap uolls. Sabar saje. All of my friends do not know it yet. Dengan sim card celcom hilang  so nanti maybe beli number baru. Nombor digi takleh pakai dah -__-






No comments:

Post a Comment