Thursday, May 16, 2013

post exams

It's very tiring and disappointing day :( I finished my exam, viva and osce. The worst part is osce. Okay, the fact is that whatever you learned in class, ward work sessions and bedside teaching are all important. Plus it's easy to remember something that we see rather than read it alone. But I know my effort is not hard enough in this posting. My method of study also changed. Orang kata nak menggoreng ni kena critical thinking sikit. Otak kena pick up laju laju. ABOVE ALL, TIDUR KENA CUKUP. Ni la masalahnya. Till we meet again Medicine, and say Hi to Surgery. Oh I hate surgery.

Kadang tu jeles dengan housemate sebab hospital dia kalau exam amek kes sehari sebelum. Cek punya hospital harapan sajer lah. Tadi dengar kes CVS rasa nak terkeluar jantung. Alhamdulillah dapat abdomen case :)

Tukar tiket buat kali yang ketiga! But hey, I will hirup udara Malaysia tomorrow! :D Nak makan nak makan.... hehehe. Tak ingat bila last time makan nasik lemak.

p/s : hey in spite of rindu malaysia, family and makanan (obviously), saya rindu awak jugak!



No comments:

Post a Comment